Thursday 12 June 2014

Fashion Vent




For me, this is where fashion stops and personal choice steps in.

I consider myself quite open minded and a huge lover of trends.  From oversize to crops, I'm all in it to win it in a soccer fan kind of way, patriotic and all those wonderful feelings.

I've heard too many raving reviews about Ms Rihanna's 'see-through' dress, which she wore to the CFDA Awards, by designer Adam Selman.  She was nominated for the Fashion Icon Award that evening, by the way.

P.S.  I must make it clear that i am a devoted Bad Girl fan, along with the rest of the world.

I think where fashion is concerned covering your privates is essential.  There is a time and place for this look Ms Riri is rocking that evening, and it comes with dim lights and an age restriction.

Fashion will never get to a time where sacrificing your basic privacy, and quite frankly disrespecting everyone by attending a formal event in what i see as, a thong and glitter is cool.  Not everyone wants to see your breasts and behind...

Time and place ladies.

This wasn't Ms Riri's first nude offence.


Ms Riri at the Balmain after show party in Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment