Monday 20 May 2013

Personal Style

JAIL HOUSE ROCK



















Putting together this outfit was an absolute blast for me considering I had no idea I was doing it until well into the process.  I found the pants randomly once, while out on yet another unscheduled shopping stint, and made no efforts to use them for a few months after. In the back of my mind I think I had already decided, while purchasing the pants, that they would probably have more value if they were to be worn with a like top half to seam into the pajamas trend. 
Later on, I discovered what now is the perfect addition to my 'Jail house rock' look, while out looking for some pieces for an award show I got to do styling for, in the perfect little shirtdress.  Unfortunately for the dress, faultless as it was, I had to make the decision to sacrifice it and just cut it up, of cause only after having worn it once as a dress, in order to close a pressing deal I had unconsciously made several months prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment