Monday 21 October 2013

My Style

Breaking the rules!


For this look i decided to break some rules just for fun, and to also see if my attempt at wearing a mix of items that are generally not worn together would work. 
 I mixed a structured Tuxedo tailored jacket with a 'I heart NY' vest i got from my older Virgo when she went out there some time back, i love this vest, i think it makes for a perfect gift.
 I then wore my favourite pair of leisure pants, i really wanted to be comfortable but still look put together, so to added a pair of my favourite heels right now to make the whole look seem dressed up.
Sometimes i think accessories are the first and most important part of any look, i wore a Peter Pan pearl necklace to liven up my vest and a long chain with a bird pendent.
I think my accessories did a great job of making my vest a strong focal point of the whole look.

No comments:

Post a Comment