Monday 3 February 2014

My Style


Throwback: Stonewashed Denim and lipstick


 
So I'm obsessed with these plastic bow wedges, they work with almost anything and they are super comfortable not to mention super cute, I have them in three different colours.

The stonewashed denim was a lucky coincidence, i was actually having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction that morning, landed on this look just before deciding not to leave the house anymore...lol! 

I'm also obsessed with everything Mac and i had run out of some of my life savers, as things would turn out we ended up having to drive to three different branches to finally get the perfect shade so we decided to make the best of it, have a lil fun.

I also picked up a some new lip colour for flavour.

But the shade the lady is wearing in the poster though...

Weapons of mass distraction!)

No comments:

Post a Comment